CMC AUTO CARE
BG POWER STEERING FLUID SERVICE
The BG Power Steering Service flushes the entire power steering system, and the old, oxidized and contaminated fluid is removed and replenished with new fluid without entrapment of air within the components. This service will remove abrasive wear metal and debris that grind away at valves and seals.
• Alleviates steering squeal and helps in quieter operation
• Helps prevent leaks by keeping the seals soft & pliable
• Reduces wear & prevents steering from becoming noisy
• Increases the life of steering system components
• Prevents new fluid from oxidizing
• Corrects jerky or hard steering
WHEN DO I NEED A POWER STEERING FLUID SERVICE?
Are you experiencing any of these symptoms?
• Groaning or whining noise from the power steering pump
• Squealing or whining noise when turning the steering wheel
• Difficulty in turning the steering wheel
• Contaminated (brown/black) Fluid
A power steering pump maintains the pressure on the hydraulic system, which uses power steering fluid to control the movements of valves and pistons, which makes turning the wheel easier. Over time, the fluid gets contaminated as hoses and metallic parts of the hydraulic system deteriorate and lose small particles to the fluid which causes seals in the system to leak and components to eventually fail. Don’t wait until it’s too late – prioritize a transmission fluid to avoid costly repairs and breakdowns. Schedule your service now!